The mission of Lincoln High School is to provide unique education with a focus on school to work transition. We envision Lincoln as a safe, caring educational environment in which opportunities are provided for students to:
- Develop a solid foundation of basic academic skills,
- Develop confidence in their ability to learn, create, think, and work with others,
- Feel valued, respected, motivated and proud of their school,
- Celebrate our diverse, multi-cultural student population.
- Accept and respond to personal, family, and community responsibilities,
- Become increasingly proficient and productive individuals,
- To interact with caring, committed teachers and staff,
- Develop healthy, active lifestyles, and
- Become people who adapt with ease to a changing global society.